- Orders are usually processed the same day when an order is placed before 14:00 GMT
as long as we have also received full payment. Orders are dispatched as quickly
as possible and then shipped the following working day based on stock availability.
- Please be aware that an order may get delayed because of but not inclusive to our
different sales channels as well as weight of the product(s) that are required to
ship. Also dependant on payment, as we accept all cards, there might be a delay
on some cards due to fraudulent checks needing to take place. If this happens then
we will ship the relevant product(s) five working days after payment was initially
made. If payment is made by American Express then a delay will happen due to payment
clearance needs to take place before we can continue. We will require full payment
of the order before we dispatch the relevant product(s). All product(s) will remain
the property of Ideabright Ltd until the order has been paid for in full including
all additional charges including delivery.
- We are able to ship to the United Kingdom in line with our standard online shop
postage charges. We are unable to accept International Orders via our website. All
orders for United Kingdom (mainland only) will have our standard carrier charge
of 4.99 GBP for all item(s) which weigh less than 25kg. Any item(s) that are above
25kg will have a special rate dependant on this and it will show accordingly in
the order form. Deliveries to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man,
Isle of Wight, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Isles or Highlands may incur additional
delivery charges. Please contact us for more information prior to placing your order.
- Please note that to offer our customers our best discounts; we may occasionally
use Royal Mail to deliver product(s). If you urgently require an order for next
day delivery, please contact us as additional charges may apply. Also for next working
day deliveries, a valid signature will be required at the time of delivery. If a
delivery is likely to take longer than advertised at the time of the order then
a member of staff will contact you for an estimated delivery date.
- The price payable for product(s) is set out on our website at the time when the
relevant order is placed as well as any charges for carriage and insurance as displayed
on the order form.
- Any errors that “we”(Ideabright Ltd) find in our prices and or description at the
time of ordering, our customers shall be informed. We are entitled to offer you
the option of cancelling your current order or reconfirming your order with the
revised price and or product.
- Orders received before 14:00 GMT will generally get process the same day. All goods
will be delivered within the statutory performance period of 30 days (from the date
of payment). If this does not happen then an order can be cancelled and will receive
a full refund.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that their supplied address details
are correct at the time of purchase, as we cannot be held responsible for incorrect
or non-delivery due to customer error.
- In special circumstances, where there is a dispute between our Delivery Company
and customer i.e. a signature is obtained but we have been advised there has been
no delivery made. A full investigation will take place. Customers are advised that
at the time of delivery, they need to cross check all items in the relevant package(s)
for any missing items. If a customer fails to put any appropriate remarks in the
shipment company’s “Customer Signature Voucher” at the time of acceptance, then
a claim for missing items will not be able to be made. All disputes will be resolved
by our full investigation within 30 days.
- Ideabright Ltd strives to deliver all our customer orders complete. For logistical
purposes, customers may receive orders partially and or on different dates. All
packages are safely wrapped with appropriate packaging materials. In the unlikely
event of breakages in shipping, please notify us with 48 hours. We will supply replacements
free of charge, or – if we are unable to replace the item a similar item may be
applicable or a full refund to the value of the damaged item(s).
- Please be aware that if choosing to purchase from our website you automatically
agree that we may use your personal information provided by you in order to conduct
appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed
to a fraud protection agency, who may keep a record of that information.
Cancellations & Returns
- You may cancel
your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 7 days of the date of delivery
to you or collection from a trade counter provided that the goods are complete with
all relevant packaging in an unused and re-saleable condition. Such notice may be
given by phone, mail, fax or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem
with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. We
regret we cannot refund the packaging and delivery charge. You will be responsible
for the cost of returning the item to us.
- Returned item
(s) must be sent to :
Chessington Industrial Estate
- If goods are
not returned by you, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of recovering the goods
from any refund due to you.
- If you return
a Product to us, in a used condition (except where you allege the Product is faulty)
and/or without all the original packaging and any relevant instruction manual or
documents, we shall not be able to sell the returned Product as new and therefore
you agree that in such circumstances where we agree to make a refund of the price
paid to you, we shall have a right to deduct from any such refund the net loss of
profit we shall suffer as a direct consequence. However the amount we shall deduct
30% of the amount paid by you for that Product.We regret we cannot refund the packaging
and delivery charge. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item
- Refunds will
only be made on the credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the
transaction within 30 days.
- We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events
or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any business losses.
- If we fail to enforce any of these conditions, that does not mean that we have waived
any of our rights and we retain the right to enforce any of these conditions at
- Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. You may
obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards
Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- English law shall apply to these conditions.
- Where the law requires a minimum age limit for the purchase of specific item (s),
you confirm that you are over the required age limit and that delivery will be accepted
by a person over the required age limit.
- We shall have no liability towards you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery
or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused
by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation,
strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes)
- Dimensions and other physical characteristics of the item (s) are subject to normal
commercial tolerances. Unless otherwise stated, electrical ratings represent safe
- All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise stated. Should
you require any information regarding warranties please call Phone +44 203 318 3338.
- When returning an item under warranty please make sure that you attach a copy of
the sales invoice and if applicable the extended warrantee.
- If an item is under warranty you will have to send the item back to us at your own
cost. Once the item has been repaired or replaced by the manufacturer we will bare
the cost of returning the item back to you.
- warranty can take anything up to 5-7 working days or more subject to availability
of parts with the manufacturer.
- If for any reason there are certain parts that are not covered in the warranty terms
by the manufacturer. They will raise a quotation to replace the part, if you choose
not to go ahead with the repair? The item may be sent back to us from the manufacturer
in a dismantled form. If you still wish to have the item returned back to you, you
will be required to bare the cost of return.
- VAT stands for Value Added Tax, which is charged on most goods and services within
the European Union. The current VAT rate stands at 20%. IdeaBright Ltd is required
by law to collect VAT on orders dispatched to address within the European Union
subject to the terms below. Orders sent to addresses anywhere else in the world
will not be subject to VAT if the VAT registration number and details are sent to
us; moreover they may be subject to local taxes and customs charges. For customers
with a delivery address within the EU, VAT charges for your order will be itemised
on your invoice.
Recycling your old electricals is easy!
Recycle your electrical and electronic devices free at your local recycling centre.
To find your nearest centre, visit the Recycle More [embed www.recycle-more.co.uk]
website and type in your postcode.
Why recycle? Unwanted electrical equipment is the UK’s fastest growing type
of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources
and the environment. If you do not recycle electrical equipment will end up in landfill
where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination
– harming wildlife and also human health. We’re proud to support your local authority
in providing local recycling facilities for electrical equipment. To remind you
that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with the crossed-out
wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those
marked with this symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE? The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly
processing of these items.
How are we helping? In the UK, distributors including retailers must provide
a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity
to recycle their old items free of charge. As a responsible retailer, we have met
the requirements placed on us by financially supporting the national network of
WEEE recycling centres established by local authorities. This is achieved through
membership of the national Distributor Take-back scheme (DTS).
To find more information on WEEE recycling and to locate your nearest recycling
centre please visit the Recycle More [embed www.recycle-more.co.uk] website or telephone
0800 123 4567.
- Poshrosh is committed to providing the safest and most secure shopping experience
- We use industry leading secure server technology that implements Secure Socket Layering
(SSL) to protect your details and assist your shopping experience. SSL is the industry
standard for encryption and enables millions of secure online transactions everyday.
- In summary, your payment details and personal details are safe when you order with
- The information that you provide to us will only be used for credit and security
checks and for managing your account.
- The copyright of all designs, text and graphics within our web site is owned by
Poshrosh and may not be reproduced in any way or form without permission of Poshrosh.
Any other reproduction, modification, alteration of any part of this website is
strictly prohibited and may result in prosecution.
- Here you will find the terms and conditions in relation to your membership of the Ideabright Loyalty Programme.
- Terms: These terms and conditions (the Terms) apply to your membership of the Ideabright Ltd, use of the Membership Materials and Cards, and receipt of Promotions and discounts.
- General terms of Ideabright Loyalty Programme Membership.
- The membership is not transferable and the benefits of membership can only be used by the registered activated members.
- Each person shall only be entitled to one membership account and Ideabright may refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application for membership for any reason.
- You must not use your Ideabright membership or any Membership Materials in any way that violates applicable law or infringes the rights of any person.
- The Loyalty Programme Scheme account and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Ideabright Ltd which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme. The loyalty points have no cash value.
- Members who do not collect any points within the expiry dates period specified will lose their points and will only accrue once they start spending with us again under the conditions specified herein.
- Members will be required to login to our website to manage/redeem points on purchases made through any catalogue, phone, trade counter or online transaction.
- Redeem points to IBL Money or Leisure vouchers cannot be returnable to points again.
- The current offer will always be shown on our website.
- Redemption limits and redemption expiry times may vary according to individual customer spend. Written confirmation of individual redemption limits and redemption expiry times can be provided on request.
- Ideabright may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions, such as our Advantage Bonus Points Program, may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
- Ideabright is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
- Points added at the time of the transactions already issued may be removed or cancelled if Ideabright Ltd determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded by mistakes. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
- Points have no value until redeemed. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny. All prices exclude VAT and no shipping.
- Benefits of Ideabright Loyalty Programme
- Membership of the Ideabright Ltd Loyalty Programs entitles you to receive applicable points, promotions, and exclusive deals, from us in respect of purchases you make at any Ideabright stores during the time period of the Promotion. The exclusive deals will be selected by us at our sole discretion (which may be based on the purchases you have previously made) and will be provided to you by email.
- To receive the Promotion, Points, exclusive deals, Ideabright Loyalty card number, barcode and/or Card together with the Promotion itself (for example, a print out of the Promotion) must be presented by the registered member at the time of purchase. Exclusive deals are not transferable.
- We do have online facility to collect/earn points after purchase (if you have not collected during purchase in store)
- Ideabright loyalty member’s materials
- Ideabright Loyalty memberships numbers, Cards, coupons, vouchers, printable Ideabright’ material and all other are issued by and remain the property of Ideabright. You must return Membership Materials to Ideabright on request or destroy those Membership Materials when no longer valid for use.
- The Card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card and is for use by the authorised registered member. The Card remains the property of Ideabright Ltd who reserve the right to alter the conditions.
- Cancel or alteration of Ideabright Loyalty programme membership
- We reserve the all rights to terminate or suspend or alteration of the Ideabright loyalty programme member (whether in part or in its entirety).
- Loss of card
- We can generate new card and transfer your previous details to new card. And your old card will be discarded.
- Your information
- Ideabright will collect and use information about you, including the information you provide when registering (such as your name, phone number, address and email address) and any other personal information you provide, or that is generated about you, in connection with your membership to us.
- We may use your information to: (I) administer your membership to the Ideabright Ltd and to communicate with you in connection with your membership; (ii) understand your purchasing preferences to enable us to improve our products and services; (iii) provide you with information about products, services, promotions and offers by post, SMS, email and other electronic means (including social media) (we may analyse the purchases you make to enable us to send you information that is most likely to interest you); (iv) provide you with digital receipts in respect of your purchases; (v) monitor and run our business, and for market research purposes; and (vi) prevent, detect and investigate fraud and other criminal activity and prosecute offenders.
- Governing law
Subject to the following paragraph, you and we agree that these Terms are governed by the law of England and Wales and that any dispute between you and us arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will only be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
Regardless of the above paragraph, you and we agree that if you are resident in a part of the United Kingdom other than England and Wales, the law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply to these Terms and any dispute between you and us arising out of or in connection with these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be dealt with by the courts located there, provided that, where we are allowed to do so by law, we may bring a claim against you in the courts of England and Wales.